YOUR CONSCIOUS RECOMMERCE COMMONS
Who we are
Our website address is: https://reluxelane.live.
Last updated on 30 March 2020
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE US
We receive and store any information you enter on our Service or provide to us in any other way, including by visiting our Service or by connecting your account with Facebook, Twitter or any other third-party service. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, physical address, phone number, birthday, Twitter and/or Facebook usernames, and any other information you may enter into your account settings or provide during your use of our Service.
INFORMATION COLLECTED AUTOMATICALLY
When you use our Service, ReLuxe Lane Marketplace automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser or mobile platform, including your IP address, geolocation, referring/destination URLs, usage information, cookie information and the pages you requested. You must accept cookies to access our Service. We treat this data as Non-Personal Information, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
Individuals must be at least 18 years of age in order to use our Service. ReLuxe Lane Marketplace is not intended for children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children in that age group. If you learn that a minor child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
USE OF INFORMATION
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to use our Service, including setting up your User account and profile that can be used to process transactions and interact with other Users through our Service. We may draw upon Personal Information and Non-Personal Information and other server usage information to analyze User behavior in order to improve our Service, customize the advertising and content you see, communicate with you about our Service, troubleshoot technical problems, resolve disputes, address complaints and generate reports of aggregated Non-Personal Information and activity that we may share with others.
PUBLIC DISPLAY OF INFORMATION
Personal Information about our Users is a central part of our business. One of the primary reasons people use ReLuxe Lane Marketplace is to connect with trusted individuals and businesses. In order to build trust, certain Personal Information is shared publicly. ReLuxe Lane Marketplace may share your Personal Information only as described below.
- Profile:Any information you add to your “About Me” and “Boutique” settings will be displayed publicly, including information automatically added from Facebook or Twitter. You can edit or remove any of this information in your account settings.
- Activity:By default, your activity will display publicly, including your posts, generalized locations and people you follow. You may choose to publicly display other information. This option can be managed in your account settings.
- Locations:By default, your exact address is concealed and will never be shared publicly or privately. Instead, a small radius around you is displayed with the exact center-point randomly displaced for further privacy. You may choose to display publicly your exact location, which we do not recommend unless you are a business.
- Stats and Verifications: In order to help you build trust with other Users, your stats and verifications will be displayed on your posts and corner, including join date, city and country from which you last signed in, account certification, email verification, number of Facebook friends, number of Twitter followers, number of member referrals, number of posts published, number of posts closed, number of conversations, response rate and average response time. Other stats and verifications may be added at any time. You do not have the ability to hide your stats and verifications.
- Closed Listings:By default, your closed listings will display publicly. You can disable this feature in your account settings.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR INFORMATION
Following termination or deactivation of your account, or if you remove any data from our Service, we may retain your User Information and/or User Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival or audit purposes. Furthermore, ReLuxe Lane Marketplace and its Users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, modify, create derivative works, perform and distribute any of your User Content that other Users have stored or shared through our Service.
INFORMATION CHANGES OR REMOVAL
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. ReLuxe Lane Marketplace may share your Personal and Non-Personal Information only as described below.
- Our Corporate Family:We may share your information with any parent company, subsidiary, joint venture other entity under common control with ReLuxe Lane Marketplace or with third-party acquirers.
- Our Agents:We employ other companies, organizations, people (including outside of your country of residence) to perform tasks (e.g., fraud and spam protection) on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide our Service to you. Our agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us, and they are required to provide a comparable level of protection for your Personal Information.
- Business Transfers:If ReLuxe Lane Marketplace or substantially all of its assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that ReLuxe Lane Marketplace goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, User information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third-party.
- Our Partners:In addition to the data-sharing described above, we enter into relationships with a variety of companies, organizations and people and work closely with them. We may provide aggregate Non-Personal Information and activity to our partners about how our Users, collectively, use our Service. If you register through an ReLuxe Lane Marketplace partner site or joint initiative, we might share your Personal Information and Non-Personal Information with that partner, in which case your data is also governed by that entity’s privacy policies, in addition to ours.
EMAIL AND NOTIFICATION PREFERENCES
Sending emails to our Users is a central part of our business. One of the primary reasons people use ReLuxe Lane Marketplace is to be notified and receive updates on activity that is relevant to them. ReLuxe Lane Marketplace may send you emails and notifications only as described below.
- Success:You will receive a success notification email after you join, create a listing or promote a listing. These emails cannot be turned off.
- Inbox Messages:You will receive email notifications when someone contacts you. These emails cannot be turned off.
- Credit Deposit:You will receive email notifications each time credits are deposited into your account. These emails cannot be turned off.
- ReLuxe Lane Marketplace Alerts:You may choose to receive email alerts for one, many or all of your locations and we will send you a weekly digest email of this activity. You can unsubscribe to ReLuxe Lane Marketplace alerts at any time in your account settings.
- Following People:By default, you will receive email alerts for the people you follow and we will send you a weekly digest of this activity. You can turn this off in your account settings.
- Newsletter Emails:You can opt-in to receive our newsletter emails and you can unsubscribe at any time via a link in the emails you receive or in your account settings.
- Support:From time to time, we will send you emails to help you with our Service and offer our support. You can unsubscribe to these emails via a link in the emails you receive. If you contact support or we need to contact you directly because of a problem, we will send you emails related to the issue. Once the issue is closed, you will no longer receive emails from us about the issue unless the matter is reopened or the issue arises again.
- Security:You will receive an email if we detect potentially problematic activity in order to protect your privacy or alert you of suspicious activity or changes to your account. These emails cannot be turned off.
- Administrative Emails:From time to time, we may send you emails regarding our Service, new features of our Services or other important news. You can unsubscribe to these emails via a link in the emails you receive.
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
THIRD-PARTY APPS USING OUR API
Please note that our Service is hosted on our computer servers in the United States. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in the United States. As a result, United States federal and state governments, courts or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through laws applicable in the United States. Your use of our Service or your submission of any Personal Information to us will constitute your consent to the transfer of your Personal Information outside of your home country, including to the United States, which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy using our Service, please send a detailed message to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make every effort to answer your questions or resolve your concerns.